Practice Manager Specialist of the Year 2022
Nominations for PMAANZ Practice Manager Specialist of the Year 2022 are now open.
This prestigious award recognises and rewards a Practice Manager Specialist for his or her special contributions to medical, specialist, dental or allied health Practice Management.
Up to three finalists, as selected by the selection committee for Practice Manager Specialist of the Year to be announced at the 2022 PMAANZ Conference in Rotorua will win:
- Framed Award Certificate
- Registration fees for this year’s National PMAANZ Conference
- Engraved Trophy to commemorate the Award (held for one year)
- Registration fees AND accommodation for next year’s National PMAANZ Conference
- NZ Doctor Article published
- Sponsors Prize
- If you are, or know of, an exceptional Practice Manager Specialist, nominate now!
Download Practice Manager Specialist of the Year Guidelines – click here
In order to complete and submit the application form below you will need the following, as specified in the Guidelines:
- Name, contact details and PMAANZ Membership Status of the Practice Manager nominated for the award
- Name and contact details of the nominator or the person endorsing nomination. Click here for the nomination form.
- Practice profile (200 words max)
- Responses to the selection criteria; there is a separate response field for each criterion (approx 100 words max)
- Two (2) referee statements supporting the application form a Principal in the practice and an independent observer (150 words max each)
NOW EXTENDED: Nominations will close on January 2022 at 5:00pm
Nomination form or scan the QR code below.
You have been nominated for Practice Manager Specialist of the Year for 2022.
Please complete our application form or click on the QR code below: