Kia Ora Welcome to our Waikato Branch Members Web Page. Please use the PMAANZ website and our web page to take full advantage of PMAANZ news and information. In the Waikato, we endeavour to meet 5 times a year including the annual conference.
Our meetings are a combination of an education session followed by a branch meeting afterwards – we welcome all feedback and want our meetings to be beneficial to the members so please don’t hesitate to share your ideas.
The strength of PMAANZ is the networking and support we offer each other as many work in a solo role and share similar frustrations. If you would like to check us out before joining you are most welcome to. We welcome guests to our meetings, just send an email advising of your intention to attend.
Here are the meeting dates for 2021:
- Tuesday 23 March at 3pm – Office 365 training (initial session to be repeated at a later date if enough interest)
- Thursday 15 April at 2pm – GP liaison meeting with Waikato DHB followed by Branch meeting
- Saturday 19 June – all day – administration training day (Dealing with difficult patients/Personality traits)
- June – Waikato branch AGM (date to be advised)
- September – Conference
- November – training and Branch meeting
Hope to see you at a meeting soon and please get in touch if you need help, information or just someone to talk to!
Wendy Harris - Chairperson
Teresa Waitere - Treasurer
Michelle Meenagh - Secretary