Rangi Honey - Waihi Family Doctors: I have thoroughly enjoyed working on the Bronze level of the KASF. With four years experience in General Practice, it has been interesting and rewarding to really look into the processes of basic administration.
This level has not only reiterated my current knowledge but also helped me to understand just how important the basics are for reception and front line work.
I have been able to use this education to train and mentor new and existing staff members and highly recommend the Bronze level to all medical administrators and receptionists.
Scholarship Awards for PMAANZ Members
PMAANZ is proud to announce that three scholarships are available sponsored by PMAANZ and Westpac.
- PMAANZ is sponsoring 1 x $500 to full member
- Westpac is sponsoring 1 x $500 to full member
- PMAANZ is sponsoring 1 x $250 to an Associate member
The criteria for entry are as follows:
- Applications are requested from current financial Members or Associate members of PMAANZ.
- Please submit a letter (250-word minimum) of application outlining the course of study you wish to undertake and the rationale for the study,
- The scholarship will be paid by reimbursement upon production of a receipt for tuition fees from the institution you will be undertaking the study with
- It is expected study will be completed in one semester
- An article for the PMAANZ newsletter outlining how the course of study has assisted you in your work is to be provided within two months of completing your course of study
Applications are to be forwarded to reach me, PMAANZ by 5pm on the 31 August 2016.
Please note that late applications will not be considered.
The Scholarship winners will be announced by email to the membership and available on the website after the Annual Conference.
If you have any queries regarding your courses with SGB can you please contact Lina at NZIM who will be able to help you with your issues with SBG/IIBG. Her contact phone number is: 04 4958304
Continuing Professional Education
We encourage members to maintain a record of their Professional Development. We hope to provide an online repository for this information in the future. In the meantime if you keep this in a spreadsheet.