Practice Manager - Pegasus Medical Centre - Pegasus Canterbury
Are you a team leader with Management experience in primary care. Have a Can Do attitude with Flexibility and Skills. Great team, support and remuneration.
Pegasus Medical Centre, a cornerstone accredited, teaching practice, new purpose built is looking for a practice manager with experience in Primary Care who has a passion to lead and grow the team.
The Practice Manager will have excellent people skills and the ability to think strategically. They will be able to use financial and business reports to analyze the company’s position and develop strategies.
Prior experience in Practice Management in a General Practice or similar is desirable. The candidate needs to be:
- Honest, reliable and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to delegate and direct others in a positive and sensitive way
- Ability to coach and mentor staff to develop new skills.
- Financial management and accounting skills: including Xero, GST, PAYE, Payroll.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, Privacy and Health and Disability acts
- Commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement and risk management
- Human resource management – recruitment, day to day staff management and reporting.
In return we provide a supportive and friendly workplace with excellent remuneration.
Check our website www.pegasusmedicalcentre.co.nz
If you are the right candidate, please email a cover letter and CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pegasus Medical Centre